Dear Valued Partner,
The wellbeing of our customers, employees and suppliers is centric to our daily operation. With a stringent contingency plan in place, based on Government advice, we are operating as usual. We maintain our safety-first policy and are fulfilling our business and employee commitments in line with expectations.
- A robust operating Risk Assessment that is regularly reviewed and dynamically assessed.
- The staff that can work from home continue to do so.
- Daily coordination meeting and cross briefing implemented.
- Social distancing is maintained throughout our operation in line with Government advice.
- Positive staff isolation and shift working is in place.
- Goods In – A robust quarantine process is implemented
- Visits to site are business critical and a full briefing and induction programme is established.
- Enhanced and relevant cleaning schedule implemented.
- Increased availability of hand sanitizers.
- One-way system in place throughout site.
- Door opening devices installed – foot plates.
- Staggered break times and reduced number of staff in rest areas implemented.
- Contingent PPE stock increased.
- Daily pulse meetings are enacted via increased use of digital media.
- Site physical security is enhanced.
- Provide appropriate PPE for those limited staff who use public transport to travel to site.
- Provide proactive guidance to any staff member who may need to seek relevant testing.
- Inform and educate colleagues with relevant Covid-19 updates.
- The above is in addition to our robust business continuity plan. This plan will enable us to maintain supply with relevant actions and risks mitigated for typical business disruption.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your continued support during this challenging time. Rest assured we continue to operate in the manner in which you have become accustomed to.