Are you an experienced R&D Process Engineer looking for a new opportunity? Do you have experience of Photolithographic/ Photo Chemical Machining process?
If you answered yes to the above, then this may be the opportunity for you.
We are now recruiting for a Senior R&D Process Engineer to lead the NPI team!
- Manage and coordinate the workload, prioritising development tasks and ensuring all key stakeholders agree with the schedule of priorities
- Develop and Implement the use of statistical process control techniques
- Establish and manage the administration and integration into the development work stream of all required procedures during the development stages
- Lead, motivate and manage the team, ensuring all are working towards the department goals.
- Background within Photolithographic/ Photo Chemical Machining would be ideal, however a Science/ Chemistry background is also suitable
- Team Leading/ Project Management experience preferred
- Experience with implementing Lean/ Six Sigma Methodologies Understanding of chemical related manufacturing processes.
This role would be ideal for someone who can understand the complexities of an early stage design but interpret this back to departments and customers in a way they will understand and bring it to life!
If you would like to apply for this role, please send a cover letter and copy of your CV to email@example.com