Are you looking for a new opportunity in a thriving manufacturing environment?
We are looking for a Quality Engineer on a permanent basis in the Weymouth area to provide support to provide technical advice and support on Quality, reliability, safety, and performance issues encountered during the production lifecycle.
- Facilitate the identification and implementation of robust Corrective Action / Preventative Action
- Supporting internal audits as well as and 3rd party audits
- Collating material compliance data, report writing where necessary
- Resolve customer issues in a timely manner
- Champion problem solving with use of RCA tools such as 8D, 5WHY, ISHIKAWA, FMEA’s
- Succeed in driving down rejects eliminating system errors and reduce overall cost of Quality
- Monitor output, quality Yield & scrap rates.
- Improving OTD performance
- Maintain records of products and approved suppliers
- Continually improve QMS processes
- HNC qualified beneficial or experience working in similar role (2 years’ experience)
- 3 years’ experience in Manufacturing Environment
- Certified Lead auditor beneficial
- Supplier quality experience would be advantageous
- Self-motivated individual
- Must be comfortable standing up and leading discussions on quality and continuous Improvement matters
- Right first time approach
- Ability to work calmly under pressure
- Six Sigma or similar qualification would be nice to have
In return we are offering a competitive salary, excellent working hours (Monday – Friday), a comprehensive rewards and benefits package and free onsite parking.
Apply with your CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org