- Tailored thicknesses to suit all component pitches
- Eliminates rework and rejects
- Fully optimised paste release
- Improved aperture definition
- PRA pattern included
The mix of components on electronic assemblies now includes the finest of pitched devices alongside Surface Mount (SM) connectors and power components requiring more paste. A thinner stencil will ensure the finest pitch printed results are good but other components may be starved of the paste volume they require.
The solution is a multi-level stencil, with a general overall thickness and a specific local thickness reduction tailored to the fine pitch components.
By optimising the printing process with a multi-level stencil
co-planarity problems can be eliminated, along with non-productive rework time at the end of the line to "cure" the problem.
Stencil options include:
- Multi-level Laser (MLL) stencils
- Multi-level Lasered Nickel (MLN) stencils
- Multi-level Electroformed (MLE) stencils
Contact us now to discuss your requirements or talk to one of our technical advisers who are online now to answer any questions you may have - simply click on the live help icon.
|Click the Icon below to download the Stencil order form.|