- Effective protection for heat sensitive components
- Enables Pin in Hole Reflow (PIHR) feasibility
- Reflow all components in one operation
- Eliminates subsequent hand and wave soldering
- Simple to fit and fully re-useable
Tecan reflow reflector shields make Pin-in-Hole Reflow (PIHR) completely feasible. The shields simply fit over temperature-sensitive components to protect their vulnerable "plastic" bodies from thermal damage during the reflow process.
Reflow shields are custom-made to fit over leaded components during reflow - including connectors, crystal oscillators, switches, inductors and capacitors. Until recently, these temperature-sensitive components were hand or wave soldered as a second operation, post-reflow, adding time and cost to production.
Tecan reflow reflector shields are reusable and enable the use of non-reflow capable connectors in PIHR to improve fillet consistency and product quality.
Contact us now to discuss your requirements or talk to one of our technical advisers who are online now to answer any questions you may have - simply click on the live help icon.