- Time and PCB real-estate saving
- Easier, faster and more cost-effective procurement
- Simplified RFI/EMC design and PCB track layout
- Fully compatible with lead-free re-flow soldering
- Consistent solder-joint electromechanical integrity
- Minimises rework
- Simplifies production and test
A labyrinth screening can is an effective one-part board level alternative to single cast parts, or multiple cans, providing a matrix of walls and sections, for single or double-sided PCB designs. The technique can be applied to a wide range of areas, offering superior EMC performance and delivering significant time, cost and PCB real-estate savings, especially in microwave and telecommunications applications. The RFI/EMC design and PCB track layout can be simplified, board sizes can be reduced, assembly simplified and re-work minimised.
The labyrinth technique is compatible with re-flow soldering. The designs ensure consistent solder-joint electromechanical integrity and minimise the need for hand- and re-work, speeding both production and test.
Contact us now to discuss your requirements or talk to one of our technical advisers who are online now to answer any questions you may have - simply click on the live help icon.