You will be responsible for maintaining plant, equipment and services factory-wide. Attending to reported breakdowns in a timely and efficient manner to ensure minimal loss of production. All in accordance with legislative and safety requirements.
Reporting to the Works Manager, your day will typically include responsibilities and task relating to :
- Plant fault finding
- Responding to scheduled and urgent work/maintenance requests
- Planning and installing new equipment
- Carrying out routine preventative maintenance
- In conjunction with Process Engineers, monitoring existing processes and systems and providing reports to the Works Manager
- Liaising with SHE Manager on specific and general matters
- Constructing and/or refurbishing factory equipment
- Unlocking & locking up procedures
- Chlorine Operations team member
You will need to have relevant engineering and mechanical qualifications (typically apprenticeship/OND/HND engineering-level qualifications) and/or recent and up to date experience of working as a lead maintenance operative in a manufacturing organization such as a PCB manufacturer.
The role requires someone who is energized with good interpersonal and communication skills. You must have the ability to work under pressure; and importantly, be focused and disciplined in completing your work to the highest of standards. A team player, you will also support other members of the team to achieve their goals and those of the Maintenance Department.
CVs in the first instance to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date Monday 15th October 2012